Sunday, December 11, 2005

 

Thanks Jillian!

I'm a thanker. And in 5th grade Mrs. Stoner would say I was an 'I'm sorry'-er cause I said that tri-syllabic phrase even when I was completely disinvolved in what I was sorry-ing myself to. But I posted this to thank Jillian, and I stopped my sorry-ing nonsense.

But thanking... now that's a present day priviledge I have, and exercise often.

Jillian, the self-admited spaz when learning new computer software, has actually brought alot of patience into my life. I've learned to be more patient and understanding when explaining things or trying to help her fix something that is broken--and should work, "now!" I really appreciate it. If I stay calm and confident that together we'll get things working, she ends up fixing it faster and with less pirate sounding, "arghhs." Here's to me learning more and more with you, Jillian.

-Jonathan

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?