Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

beep beep! .....I'm zooooooommmmming!

Productivity's up!
 
I have a really low tolerance for caffeine and usually avoid it and sugar. Today i was really tired (not much sleep this week - busy busy working) so i made some hot coco with coffee, sugar, and fresh grounds. It was kinda nasty but really gave me a kick! That and a diet coke in the afternoon and let me tell you i got a little HHHYYYYYPPPPPEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm still buzzing, but ceased feeling dizzy--although it was a fun dizzy feeling when I walked around (or should I say zoomed around).
 
zoom zoom,
 
Jonathan
'listening to some techno by Critical Mass right now coding java and jsp at work

Comments:
thanks, are hard drinks better? friday around 7 at work my boss took us all down to Chipotle to have a beer. it was fun, even though I'm not a beer lover.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?