Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

An open letter to Krishna

This is an open letter to my new Indian friend Krishna. He was soooo gracious to let us stay in his house for two weeks! (originally it was going to be only 2 days.)

Thanks so much for all of the time you spent with us, man I do miss India.. but it’s the most unexpected things that I miss.

Like the heat. (my apartment I’m staying in for my Target internship is quite cold, as is the 75 F temp out side). And the traffic. I keep wanting to Jwalk and cross through moving traffic because it seems so tame here. I tend to lose the other people I’m walking with, which doesn’t stop surprising me! I expect everyone to just walk through the street like in India. And the (good) food (that I liked), like yours! It was soo much fun, I’m looking for my next adventure now… so any suggestions are welcomed!

I think I’ll also look into the work experience opportunities a bit you mentioned… maybe in 4-5 years… I’ll be working in India...


Thanks Krishna!


Comments:
Hi Amazing Post!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome. Nice information About Drawing classes i chennai.Thanks for sharing good information with beautiful images.I hope you will be posting more like this beautiful posts.
All the best

 
Hi Amazing Post!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome. Nice information About Drawing classes i chennai.Thanks for sharing good information with beautiful images.I hope you will be posting more like this beautiful posts.
All the best

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?