Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

My coolest addiction and this blog

I developed a very intellectual, but slightly inconvenient addiction while in India. There were so many great book stores (or street hawkers) selling books from extremely-way-too-cheap to good-deal-cheap. I bought a lot of books, maybe 45 books. Jillian got a few kilos as well.

I can’t wait to read them.

In fact I’ve started several. If it’s okay with Jillian I’ll post tidbits of what I learn up here to this blog. I’m reluctant to totally change the theme—but (hello!) I’m not in India and I will have a hard time getting the Art View of India for at least the near term while I’m in the US. And we’ve got soooo many loyal readers (hi Popsicle Pete!) I feel we just have to keep posting.

This is what I propose for the blog: “Art View (India).”

Jillian’s still an artist, and I’m a creative person… so that’s kinda related to art. We both create viewpoints on life, and interesting perspectives. So…. Let’s combine this to be a blog of the two of us as we (1) read our 50 kilos of books we bought, (2) reflect on the video post production, (3) ditto for the compilation and possible integration of the children’s artwork with Jillian’s future art, and (4) keep an open mind of how to add art perspectives by children in the US or other countries.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I am glad you made it back alright. I imagine that the ure shock has been pretty steep the first week or so. I look forward to hearing about what ever endevour you undertake the next while.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?