Monday, June 06, 2005

 

Final days in India

After two days at the yoga ashram, Jonathan and I were both extremely happy to get back to the insanity of Indian city life- smog, constant beeping and honking, and negotiating with auto rickshaw drivers is much more exciting.

When we got back to Bangalore we picked up all of our tailoring. I have to say that I am now pleased with my suit. I had to have a new pair of pants made, and the jacket was altered to flatter my ever so slight curves. Going to the tailor is an interesting experience as they are all male. Here I am with all these professional tailors plus Jonathan looking at my clothing and telling me how it should fit.

Now we are back in Chennai winding down our trip. I have to say that I now prefer the auto rickshaw drivers in Bangalore. They don't seemed to know how to use their meters here.

Comments:
Looks like you had a mixed bag of goodies in India. But over all you both seem to in good spirits had lots of fun , entertainment and learning.
Comming back to USA will be a very different feeling. Finer things which we generally tend to miss in our daily routine will be more clearer to you. Above all, home is always home no matter what.

Welcome back!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?