Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

Don't worry

I'm not doing too bad with my stomach. I'll be fine. So don't call the "paratroopers-emergency-medical-evacuator-company." I had a pair of cups of soup. They were delicious, and I figured out the first one was a powdered soup product. Delightful, I tell you. And my dear mother, you know how good those go down. yumm..

I just thought. Hmm. If it was powdered soup, I hope it wasn't made from tap water that wasn't boiled. Enough of that, i'll stop thinking like a sick person. I'll be great!

night. Tomorrow we freight over to Bangalore. I say freight because it seems my luggage is growing by leaps and bounds. I got 4 pairs of nice shoes for the price of half of one in the states. And half a dozen or more dress shirts for the price of one. And, well I'll not reveal the number of paperback books I got. But many of you know how I like to read... and can't pass up awesome books for under $2 or $1 each.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?